- 1 & 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar -
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk ( or 1/2 cup sour cream if available to make it softer)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberry
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and bring butter and eggs to room temperature.
- Blend butter, sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl till smooth.
|Blending butter, sugar and eggs|
- Add in whole milk, vanilla extract and salt.
- In a separate bowl add blueberries in the flour so that blueberries are flour coated ( this is to avoid sinking of blueberries in the batter later on) and then add to the rest of the mix.
|Blueberries coated with flour|
|Blueberry-Flour mixture added to rest of the batter|
|Batter filled cup cake pan|
- Bake for ~ 20 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
|Blueberry Muffins ..Ready to eat !!|
|Literally staring at us !|
Ajanta from Amherst