Serves - 2-4 persons
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time:10 minutes
1 cup Poppy seeds
1 red onion (small size, finely chopped)
2-3 green chillies
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying (I used mix of light olive oil and mustard oil)
|Posto paste with onions and green chillies|
- Soak poppy seeds in water for atleast 30 minutes. Grind soaked and strained poppy seeds and salt in a mixer/grinder until a coarse paste is formed.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies and mix well. Gently form 1-11/2" diameter flat cutlets.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Shallow fry the cutlets on medium heat till crispy golden brown on each side. Place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with steamed rice and daal.
|Crispy golden Posto Boda|
Hetal from Houston